-Presentation in International Conference FY2018-
- Munekazu Horikoshi, “Cold atom experiment for exploring universal quantum many-body physics”, The 50th Reimei Workshop "Universal Physics in Many-Body Quantum Systems : From Atoms to Quarks", 2018年12月13日 Advanced Science Research Center, Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA). [招待講演]
- Munekazu Horikoshi, “Dilute pure neutron matter investigated by cold atom experiments”, ECT* workshop, Exploring Nuclear Physics with Ultracold Atoms, 2018年6月18日, The European Centre for Theoretical Studies in Nuclear Physics and Related Areas (ECT*). [招待講演]
- Kei Iida, “Physics of neutron stars and dense matter,” Japan-Russian workshop on "Development of simulation by GPU for the study of quark-hadron matter at high temperatures and densities," 20-23, Nov. 2018, Suita, Japan. [招待講演]
- Kei Iida, “Neutron Star Crusts as Low Temperature Laboratories,” International Symposium on Quantum Fluids and Solids (QFS2018), 25-31, Jul. 2018, Tokyo, Japan. [招待講演]
- H. Tajima, P. van Wyk, T. Hatsuda, and Y. Ohashi, “Ultracold atomic Fermi gas with a Feshbach resonance and effects of pairing fluctuations in the BCS-BEC crossover region,” The 2nd international workshop on quantum many-body problems, University of Khanh Hoa, Vietnam, 7-11, March, 2019.
- Y. Ohashi, “Ultracold atomic Fermi gas with a Feshbach resonance and effects of pairing fluctuations in the BCS-BEC crossover region,” International conference on quantum and atom optics (ICQAO2018), Indian Institute of Technology Patna, India, 16-18, December, 2018. [招待講演]
- H. Tajima, P. van Wyk, T. Hatsuda, and Y. Ohashi, “Superfluid phase transition and effects of pairing fluctuations in neutron star matter at subnuclear densities,” Fifth Meeting of the Nuclear Physics Divisions of the APS and the JPS, Hilton Waikoloa Village, Hawaii Island, US, 23-27, October, 2018.
- R. Hanai, A. Edelman, P. B. Littlewood, and Y. Ohashi, “Phase transition/crossover from a polariton Bose-Einstein condensate to a photon laser,” International conference, “Correlation and entanglement with photons in cavities (CEPC2018)”, Buckinghamshire, UK, 2-6, September, 2018.