2019年度 公募研究 国際会議等での口頭発表
-Presentation in International Conference by "Publicly Offered Research"-FY2019-
Related to Group A02 "Elucidation of hierarchical structure between quark and hadron phases by means of quark clusters"
- , "Quarkonium studies at Belle II”, The XXVII International Workshop on Deep Inelastic Scattering and Related Subjects (DIS2019). April 8-12, 2019, University of Turin, Italy
- “Baryon Spectroscopy at Belle, EPS-HEP 2019. July 10-17, 2019, Ghent, Belgium
- T. Akaishi, International symposium on Clustering as a Window on the Hierarchical Structure of Quantum Systems (CLUSHIQ2020), Jan. 23-24 2020, Beppu, Poster for the J-PARC E50 collaboration, "Development of high-rate Cherenkov timing counter with MPPC,
- 2019, Ibaraki, Japan(Invited) “Heavy Flavor Hadron Physics at Belle and Belle II”, Invited talk at 10th Anniversary J-PARC Symposium 2019, Sep. 23-27
- Jun. 23-28, 2019, Krakow, Poland, , "ηN scattering parameters and possible η'N bound state from η photoproduction on the deuteron", 3rd Jagiellonian Symposium on Fundamental and Applied Subatomic Physics,
- Nov. 17-22, 2019, Borneo Convention Center Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia , "ωN scattering length from ω photoproduction on the proton near the threshold", the 14th Asia-Pacific Physics Conference 2019 (APPC2019),
- T. Akaishi, for the J-PARC E50 collaboration, “Development of high-rate Cherenkov timing counter with MPPC”, International symposium on Clustering as a Window on the Hierarchical Structure of Quantum Systems (CLUSHIQ2020), 2020/1/23-24, Beppu, Japan) Poster
Related to Group B01"Clusters of strange hadrons for investigating hierarchical structure of matter"
- M. Yoshimoto, ANL Nyaw, PM Lin, A. Kasagi, for J-PARC E07 Collaboration, "Recent results of a double hypernuclear search using nuclear emulsion", Inter’l Conf. on Material and Systems for Sustainability 2019, Nagoya University, Aichi, Japan, Nov. 1-3, 2019
- A. Kasagi, Inter’l Conf. on Material and Systems for Sustainability 2019, Nagoya University, Aichi, Japan, Nov. 1-3, 2019 , M. Yoshimoto, ANL Nyaw,PM Lin and J. Yoshida, "High-resolution measurement using SPring-8 X-ray microscope for double hypernuclear analysis in J-PARC E07",
- ANL Nyaw, , M. Yoshimoto, A. Kasagi, PM Lin, J. Yoshida , and J-PARC E07 Collaboration, "Characteristics of Ξ – capture reaction at rest and Production of S = –2 Hypernuclei", Inter’l Conf. on Material and Systems for Sustainability 2019, Nagoya University, Aichi, Japan, Nov. 1-3, 2019
- PM Lin, A. Kasagi, ANL Nyaw, , M. Yoshimoto, J.Yoshida, and J-PARC E07 Collabrators, "Development of Range-Energy Calibration Method with The Range of Alpha Particles for E07 Experiment, JPARC", Inter’l Conf. on Material and Systems for Sustainability 2019, Nagoya University, Aichi, Japan, Nov. 1-3, 2019
Related to Group B02" Exotic nuclei for investigating hierarchical structure of matter"
- 15th International Symposium on Origin of Matter and Evolution of Galaxies (OMEG15), July 2-5, 2019, Kyoto, Japan(Inivited) *, "Nuclear experimental approach to cluster correlation and nucleosynthesis in the universe",
Related to Group C01" Ultracold atom study of exotic phenomena bridging different hierarchies"
- , “Research on ultracold few-atomic molecules using ionization detection”, International symposium on Clustering as a Window on the Hierarchical Structure of Quantum Systems (CLUSHIQ2020), Jan. 23-24, 2020, Beppu, Japan(Invited)
- , “Test for the stability of the electron-to-proton mass ratio using ultracold molecules”, 12th International Workshop on Fundamental Physics Using Atoms (FPUA2020), Jan.9-10, 2020, RIKEN, Japan
Related to Group C02"Universal physics of quantum matter at the change of the hierarchy and the state"
- , “Disclination turbulence - from defect dynamics to macroscopic scaling laws -”, ‘2019 Gordon Conference on Liquid Crystals, Soft Order and Topology Motives in Biomedicine, Nanoscience, Cosmology, Living Matter and Emergent Industries’,July 10,2019, New London (USA), Invited
- , “Revisiting circular vs flat interfaces and application of variational principle”, ‘MECO44: 44th Conference of the Middle European Cooperation, Key Challenges in Statistical Physics’, May 3, 2019, Seeon (Germany), Invited
Related to Group D01"Emergence mechanism of hierarchical structure of matter studied by ab-initio calculations"
- “Alpha clustering in nuclei and the shell model”, Theoretical Nuclear Physics in Padova: a meeting in honor of Prof. Andrea Vitturim, May 21, 2019, University of Padua, Padove, Italy
- , S. Itagaki, R. Iwami, K. Kanaya, M. Kitazawa, A. Kiyohara, M. Shirogane, Y.Taniguchi, T. Umeda, “Determination of the endpoint of the first order deconfiniement phase transition in the heavy quark region of QCD”, International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory (Lattice 2019), June 17-22, 2019, Wuhan, China
- , “Center symmetry and the sign problem of finite density lattice gauge theory”, International workshop on QCD in extreme conditions (XQCD 2019),June 24-26, Tsukuba University, Japan(Poster)
- , “Diquark Effective Theory - Colored Clusters in Hadron”, The 1st CENuM Workshop for Hadron Physics, June 17-18, 2019, Inha University, Korea
- , “Diquark Effective Theory - Colored Clusters in Hadron”, ECT* Workshop: Universal Physics in Many-Body Quantum Systems - From Atoms to Quarks -, October 10-17, 2019, ECT*, Italy.